The rules can be checked here.
QUESTIONS BY Love_versified
1. Why did you start writing? What was the inspiration behind it?
I started writing quite naturally perhaps because I am a sincere and keen reader myself. I appreciate the immense power of writing.
2. Do you remember the feeling of getting appreciated for the first time for your writing?
I got a considerable amount of appreciation for an essay on ‘Colors’. I had felt pleasure in writing it but I donot think I noticed the appreciation I got. I was too small, a very carefree and lost-in-own-world kind of kid then.
3. What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing, solving problems, singing, blogging, sleeping, painting, sketching and the list continues…
4. What or who inspires you in life?
My Mum is my greatest inspiration in life and I can never repay what I owe her. I know she will forgive me for that coz she is great.
5. What are your views about love? Do you think that in modern era, attraction has replaced love?
Love is universal. It’s an emotion that binds two entities with care, sacrifice, respect, trust and responsibilities. Some bonds of love are eternally pure but in modern era, some infatuations and materialistic attractions are also roared about and claimed to be ‘love’.
Sometimes attractions turn into love but only attraction never puts one on firm ground. People do realise eventually that after all, the definition of ‘love’ can never change.
6. What do you want to achieve in your life?
A healthy, stable, honest and kind self.
7. What interests you or what according to you is more interesting and entertainable, Television or Internet(YouTube etc.)?
I love to listen to soothing music and sometimes watch some movies for entertainment. I am not really fond of being engrossed in TV , YouTube or other entertainment sources.
8. Any one person/celebrity you think you have similar traits of and what are those traits?
I have a lot in common with mum but I don’t think it’s only because of genetic reasons. We are just so similar-minded.
9. Who is your favourite author? Which of his do you love the most?
I cannot say anyone to be my favourite. Every writer has his or her unique style and furthermore, even different books of the same author carry varied flavours.
10. Writing with a pen or writing online, which one do you prefer?
With a pen.
11. Do you want to pursue writing as career in the future?
I donot think so. I wish to be a scientist.
QUESTIONS BY Just_me:)
1. Do you like to read? If so, what’s your favorite book?
Yup. My favourites underwent this transition:
‘20000 leagues under the sea’ by Jules Verne-> ‘Pride and Prejudice’ by Jane Austen-> ‘To kill a mocking bird’ by Harper Lee -> ‘The fault in our stars’ by John Green.
2. Do you like movies? What’s your favorite?
I am not quite fond of movies but I like the Potter series and some Bollywood movies.
3. What’s your all-time favorite song?
None. My playlist undergoes sea changes in few days.
4. What are you more good at, singing or dancing?
Both but I will say I do sing more.
5. What did you want to be when you were younger?
6. Where do you see yourself in five years?
A healthy, stable, determined, honest and kind self with more experiences and maturity. I will be a graduate by then.
7. How would your friends describe you?
8. What makes you angry?
Waking up early on holidays.
9. If you can pick any talent, what would it be?
I am happy with what I have.
10. If you can pick one person in history to have dinner with, who and why?
My ten year old self.
11. What one question do you want to ask me?
What made you like my blog and is there anything you want to suggest me?
QUESTIONS BY Bartek D
1.If you could hear colours, how would your favourite colour sound?
My favourite colour is peach. So, maybe it would sound like chimes.
2.If you could enter a world from a book or movie, what would it be?
3.When reading this sentence. ‘Proper punctuation makes all the difference between a sentence that’s well written, and a sentence that’s, well, written.’ do you feel like you need to work on it like me?
We just need to be careful. That’s all.
4.Midas touch or healing touch?
5.If life could have background music, but only 3 songs, what would they be?
6.Your 1 wish can come true, no limits, what would it be?
A wish to make infinite more wishes to come true. You may think I’m so greedy but it’s called wit.
7.If you could become an animal/creature, real or mythological what would you be?
Boggart (please don’t say Riddikulus)
8.Over one night you can learn 3 out of 6909 languages that are spoken in the world today. What are they?
German, French, Spanish. However, I think the language of love is the most powerful of all.
9.What superpower do you desire?
10.Which of your blog posts are you most proud of?
11.Have you ever experienced unexplained/paranormal event? can you describe it?