Hi, guys! There is nothing to be scared. I am NOT talking about the Blue Whale. That game is horrifying and ill motivated. I felt deep agony for the innocent victims of unscrupulous manipulators. It is pitiful that technology is being exploited to produce evil.
Hence, I thought why it took take such a malicious turn? Gaming can be used in a much meaningful, productive and healthy way. Here are some of my tasks on “MY GLOWING WHALE” game.
1. Wake up early for a week and do yoga for half an hour. It will become a habit.
2. NO need to carve anything on your body. Just plant a tree and carve its life by taking care of it.
3. NO need to starve yourself. Just donot waste food. If you have more, then feed the already starving.
4. NO need to mutilate yourself. Mutilate your negative thoughts, work hard and help someone everyday.
5. NO need to do daring stupid tasks. Just be happy and cheerful as always. How about a memorable outing with friends and family?
6. NO need to prove your worth by risking your life. Know the worth of our scanty resources and prove your intelligence by curbing their wastage.
7. NO need to die. If you do the things I have mentioned above then you will never ever think of dying. You have a lot to achieve and a lot to learn, my dear because you are a GLOWING MIND.
© Megha Bose